Konnect SaaS Updates
The updates contained in this topic apply to Konnect
SaaS, an application that lets you manage configuration for multiple runtimes
from a single, cloud-based control plane, and provides a catalog of all deployed
- Runtime setup improvement
- Quick setup just got a little bit faster. When configuring a new runtime
through the Runtime Manager, HTTPie is no longer required for the
quick setup script.
- Kong Gateway 2.3 support
- Konnect SaaS now supports Kong Gateway 2.3
runtimes. There is no upgrade path for existing runtimes.
- To use Kong Gateway 2.3, reprovision a new runtime.
- Advanced runtime configuration
- You can now configure custom Kong Gateway data planes through the
Runtime Manager and run gateway instances outside of Docker. Use the
advanced option when
configuring a new runtime to get started.
- Logging plugins
- The full set of Kong Gateway’s logging plugins is now available
through Konnect SaaS. This includes:
- Portal authentication
- You can now disable authentication on a Dev Portal,
which exposes the Dev Portal publicly to anyone with the link. No one needs to register
for Dev Portal access.
- New application registrations aren’t available through a public-facing portal.
Kong Konnect (Konnect) is now generally available!
To get started with Konnect, see:
For more information about Konnect, contact your Kong sales