Manage Application Registration Requests
When a developer registers an application with a service, the requests must be approved by an admin if auto approve is not enabled. When application registration is enabled, developers must register their applications with a service. This guide explains different options available to you from the Requests page that is available through the Dev Portal section.
Approve a Request
From the Requests page, the App Registrations tab is for managing developer’s requests to register an application with a service, any pending application requests are displayed here. To manage an application registration request:
- In the row for an application request you want to approve, click the icon, then select Approve from the context menu.
The status is updated from Pending to Approved. The application moves from the App Registrations tab to the Applications page.
An email is sent to the developer to let them know their application to register for a service was approved. In the Dev Portal, the status for the request is also updated in the Services pane of the application details page.
If there are no pending requests, the No app registration requests message is displayed.
Reject a Request
An application registration request that is rejected requires the developer submit another request after unregistering their application from a service.
From the App Registrations tab, reject an application registration request:
- In the row for an application request you want to reject, click the icon, then select Reject from the context menu.
The status is updated to Rejected. You can let the rejected request remain on the Requests page delete it.
Delete an application registration request
From the App Registrations, delete an application registration request:
- In the row for the application registration request you want to delete, click the icon and select Delete from the context menu.
The request is deleted from the App Registrations tab. The pending request is also deleted from the Services pane of an application in the Konnect Dev Portal.
Any pending application requests are displayed in the Access Requests page App Registrations tab.
Important: Deleting an application request does not prevent a user from creating a registration request for the same application. To prevent a user from submitting requests, you must revoke access.
Application registration status
The following status conditions reflect the current state of a registration request:
- An application created by a developer has been approved to access a service in the Konnect Dev Portal.
- A developer who has requested access to a service, but has not yet had their request reviewed by a Konnect admin.
- An application registration request was rejected by a Konnect admin.