You are browsing documentation for an outdated version. See the
latest documentation here.
The sync command reads the state file and performs operation on Kong
to get Kong’s state in sync with the input state.
deck sync [command-specific flags] [global flags]
- artificial delay (in seconds) that is injected between insert operations
for related entities (usually for Cassandra deployments).
- help for sync (Default:
- Maximum number of concurrent operations. (Default:
- diff only the RBAC resources (Kong Enterprise only). (Default:
- only entities matching tags specified via this flag are synced.
When this setting has multiple tag values, entities must match every tag.
- disable printing events to stdout (Default:
- do not sync consumers or any plugins associated with consumers. (Default:
- file(s) containing Kong’s configuration.
This flag can be specified multiple times for multiple files.
- to read from stdin. (Default:
- Sync configuration to a specific workspace (Kong Enterprise only).
This takes precedence over
_workspace fields in state files.
- Share anonymized data to help improve decK.
--analytics=false to disable this. (Default:
- Custom CA certificate (raw contents) to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT environment variable.
This takes precedence over
- Path to a custom CA certificate to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT_FILE environment variable.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.deck.yaml).
- HTTP headers (key:value) to inject in all requests to Kong’s Admin API.
This flag can be specified multiple times to inject multiple headers.
- HTTP address of Kong’s Admin API.
This value can also be set using the environment variable DECK_KONG_ADDR
environment variable. (Default:
- Absolute path to a cookie-jar file in the Netscape cookie format for auth with Admin Server.
You may also need to pass in as header the User-Agent that was used to create the cookie-jar.
- Address of the Konnect endpoint. (Default:
- Email address associated with your Konnect account.
- Password associated with your Konnect account, this takes precedence over
- File containing the password to your Konnect account.
- Disable colorized output (Default:
- Skip API calls related to Workspaces (Kong Enterprise only). (Default:
- Set a request timeout for the client to connect with Kong (in seconds). (Default:
- Name to use to verify the hostname in Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SERVER_NAME environment variable.
- Disable verification of Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SKIP_VERIFY environment variable. (Default:
- Enable verbose logging levels
Setting this value to 2 outputs all HTTP requests/responses
between decK and Kong. (Default:
- deck - Administer your Kong clusters declaratively