You are browsing documentation for an outdated version. See the latest documentation here.
The deck tool helps you manage Kong clusters with a declarative configuration file.
It can be used to export, import, or sync entities to Kong.
- Share anonymized data to help improve decK.
--analytics=falseto disable this. (Default:
- Custom CA certificate (raw contents) to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT environment variable.
This takes precedence over
- Path to a custom CA certificate to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate. This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT_FILE environment variable.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.deck.yaml).
- HTTP headers (key:value) to inject in all requests to Kong’s Admin API. This flag can be specified multiple times to inject multiple headers.
- HTTP address of Kong’s Admin API.
This value can also be set using the environment variable DECK_KONG_ADDR
environment variable. (Default:
- Absolute path to a cookie-jar file in the Netscape cookie format for auth with Admin Server. You may also need to pass in as header the User-Agent that was used to create the cookie-jar.
- Address of the Konnect endpoint. (Default:
- Email address associated with your Konnect account.
- Password associated with your Konnect account, this takes precedence over
- File containing the password to your Konnect account.
- Disable colorized output (Default:
- Skip API calls related to Workspaces (Kong Enterprise only). (Default:
- Set a request timeout for the client to connect with Kong (in seconds). (Default:
- Name to use to verify the hostname in Kong’s Admin TLS certificate. This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SERVER_NAME environment variable.
- Disable verification of Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SKIP_VERIFY environment variable. (Default:
- Enable verbose logging levels
Setting this value to 2 outputs all HTTP requests/responses
between decK and Kong. (Default:
deck completion - Generate completion script
- deck convert - Convert files from one format into another format
- deck diff - Diff the current entities in Kong with the one on disks
- deck dump - Export Kong configuration to a file
- deck Konnect - Configuration tool for Konnect (in alpha)
- deck ping - Verify connectivity with Kong
- deck reset - Reset deletes all entities in Kong
- deck sync - Sync performs operations to get Kong’s configuration to match the state file
- deck validate - Validate the state file
- deck version - Print the decK version