You are browsing documentation for an outdated version.
See the latest documentation here.
deck konnect sync
The Konnect sync command reads the state file and performs operations in Konnect
to get Konnect’s state in sync with the input state.
Deprecation notice: The
deck konnect command has been deprecated as of
v1.12. Please use
deck <cmd> instead if you would like to declaratively
manage your Kong Gateway config with Konnect.
deck konnect sync [command-specific flags] [global flags]
- help for sync (Default:
- export consumers, associated credentials and any plugins associated with consumers. (Default:
- Maximum number of concurrent operations. (Default:
- disable printing events to stdout (Default:
- file(s) containing Konnect’s configuration.
This flag can be specified multiple times for multiple files. (Default:
- Share anonymized data to help improve decK.
--analytics=false to disable this. (Default:
- Custom CA certificate (raw contents) to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT environment variable.
This takes precedence over
- Path to a custom CA certificate to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT_FILE environment variable.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.deck.yaml).
- HTTP headers (key:value) to inject in all requests to Kong’s Admin API.
This flag can be specified multiple times to inject multiple headers.
- HTTP address of Kong’s Admin API.
This value can also be set using the environment variable DECK_KONG_ADDR
environment variable. (Default:
- Absolute path to a cookie-jar file in the Netscape cookie format for auth with Admin Server.
You may also need to pass in as header the User-Agent that was used to create the cookie-jar.
- Address of the Konnect endpoint. (Default:
- Email address associated with your Konnect account.
- Password associated with your Konnect account, this takes precedence over
- File containing the password to your Konnect account.
- Disable colorized output (Default:
- Skip API calls related to Workspaces (Kong Enterprise only). (Default:
- Set a request timeout for the client to connect with Kong (in seconds). (Default:
- Name to use to verify the hostname in Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SERVER_NAME environment variable.
- Disable verification of Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SKIP_VERIFY environment variable. (Default:
- Enable verbose logging levels
Setting this value to 2 outputs all HTTP requests/responses
between decK and Kong. (Default: