You are browsing documentation for an outdated version.
See the latest documentation here.
deck konnect ping
The Konnect ping command can be used to verify if decK
can connect to Konnect’s API endpoint. It also validates the supplied
Deprecation notice: The
deck konnect command has been deprecated as of
v1.12. Please use
deck <cmd> instead if you would like to declaratively
manage your Kong Gateway config with Konnect.
deck konnect ping [command-specific flags] [global flags]
- help for ping (Default:
- Share anonymized data to help improve decK.
--analytics=false to disable this. (Default:
- Custom CA certificate (raw contents) to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT environment variable.
This takes precedence over
- Path to a custom CA certificate to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT_FILE environment variable.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.deck.yaml).
- HTTP headers (key:value) to inject in all requests to Kong’s Admin API.
This flag can be specified multiple times to inject multiple headers.
- HTTP address of Kong’s Admin API.
This value can also be set using the environment variable DECK_KONG_ADDR
environment variable. (Default:
- Absolute path to a cookie-jar file in the Netscape cookie format for auth with Admin Server.
You may also need to pass in as header the User-Agent that was used to create the cookie-jar.
- Address of the Konnect endpoint. (Default:
- Email address associated with your Konnect account.
- Password associated with your Konnect account, this takes precedence over
- File containing the password to your Konnect account.
- Disable colorized output (Default:
- Skip API calls related to Workspaces (Kong Enterprise only). (Default:
- Set a request timeout for the client to connect with Kong (in seconds). (Default:
- Name to use to verify the hostname in Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SERVER_NAME environment variable.
- Disable verification of Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SKIP_VERIFY environment variable. (Default:
- Enable verbose logging levels
Setting this value to 2 outputs all HTTP requests/responses
between decK and Kong. (Default: