You are browsing documentation for an outdated version.
See the latest documentation here.
deck konnect diff
The Konnect diff command is similar to a dry run of the
deck konnect sync command.
It loads entities from Konnect and performs a diff with
the entities in local files. This allows you to see the entities
that will be created, updated, or deleted.
Deprecation notice: The
deck konnect command has been deprecated as of
v1.12. Please use
deck <cmd> instead if you would like to declaratively
manage your Kong Gateway config with Konnect.
deck konnect diff [command-specific flags] [global flags]
- help for diff (Default:
- export consumers, associated credentials and any plugins associated with consumers. (Default:
- return exit code 2 if there is a diff present,
exit code 0 if no diff is found,
and exit code 1 if an error occurs. (Default:
- Maximum number of concurrent operations. (Default:
- disable printing events to stdout (Default:
- file(s) containing Konnect’s configuration.
This flag can be specified multiple times for multiple files. (Default:
- Share anonymized data to help improve decK.
--analytics=false to disable this. (Default:
- Custom CA certificate (raw contents) to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT environment variable.
This takes precedence over
- Path to a custom CA certificate to use to verify Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_CA_CERT_FILE environment variable.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.deck.yaml).
- HTTP headers (key:value) to inject in all requests to Kong’s Admin API.
This flag can be specified multiple times to inject multiple headers.
- HTTP address of Kong’s Admin API.
This value can also be set using the environment variable DECK_KONG_ADDR
environment variable. (Default:
- Address of the Konnect endpoint. (Default:
- Email address associated with your Konnect account.
- Password associated with your Konnect account, this takes precedence over
- File containing the password to your Konnect account.
- Disable colorized output (Default:
- Skip API calls related to Workspaces (Kong Enterprise only). (Default:
- Set a request timeout for the client to connect with Kong (in seconds). (Default:
- Name to use to verify the hostname in Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SERVER_NAME environment variable.
- Disable verification of Kong’s Admin TLS certificate.
This value can also be set using DECK_TLS_SKIP_VERIFY environment variable. (Default:
- Enable verbose logging levels
Setting this value to 2 outputs all HTTP requests/responses
between decK and Kong. (Default: