I am going to :8003 but I only see
* Check your kong.conf configuration file (/etc/kong/kong.conf by default) to ensure the Dev Portal is set to `on`
When I browse to the Dev Portal, it is blank.
- Check a few things:
- Are there files populated? Browse to :8004/files to check. If you don't have any files in your Kong database, then the portal will not render anything.
- Difference between 127.0.0.1 vs localhost can affect authentication responses. Look into CORS plugin configuration, Kong configuration, and request url to ensure consistency.
- Which requests, if any, are failing? If you are getting 401 responses, double check proxy + plugin configuration, and make sure unauthenticated files can be requested without credentials
- Double check spelling of proxy URI with Kong configuration.
- Check your browser's console and networking output for errors and additional helpful information.